Complaint Review: Jobs In Dubai - Mississauga
- Jobs In Dubai Airport Square, 2600 Skymark Avenue, Building # 5 Suite 104 Mississauga, Canada
- Phone: 905-625.2716
- Category: Brokerage Companies On-line
Jobs In Dubai Scam and fraud Mississauga Canada
jobsindubai and Jobs in Dubai
If you are not familiar with Jobs in Dubai Inc, or jobsindubai.com and are looking for a job in dubai, you should be.
For all intents and purposes, I thought the company had shut down, until, today I saw a full page spread in the gulf news, giving a one month waiver on their charge. My first thought was that it beggars belief that such a company could be able to take out an advert like that, when they are known to be scammers. But then I thought, maybe I had it wrong, or maybe it was a new company, so let me look into it in a bit more detail. Can it really be possible that jobsindubai have gone legit?
For those of you that don't know, jobsindubai are known to be scam artists, asking you for cash upfront to get you a job in dubai. So, you give them your hard earned 74 dollars, and you expect them to get you a job. Now, when something is too good to be true, it usually isn't. However, it is pretty difficult to get a job in Dubai, when you are sitting on your sofa in Manchester or Delhi or Iowa or wherever it is that you are, so you think this is the best thing ever, and you pay them. I think that it is quite possible that some people have obtained jobs because it appears that they do sell CVs on to companies. To the uninitiated employer coming to the region or looking at a focused approach, they might spend that minimum of 195 dollars to view CVs. But most likely, jobsindubai probably mail blast your cv to as many companies as they can. Eventually they get lucky.
Let me put it like this: there are many people out there who want to take your money. They will offer you the world and ask for your money in advance. They say it is to cover the registration process or the cost involved. Be very wary of anyone requesting such payments. What they are probably doing at the minimum, is, taking your cash and putting it in a high interest savings account or dabbling in some investment for the 6 months. So, if you are lucky enough to get your cash back, that's what has happened to it, but more often than not you won't. Never send money, credit card or bank account details to anyone to secure or apply for a job. This is actually illegal in the UAE. Any reputable company or agency shoul absorb the costs involved themselves. After all they are charging the companies for your data.
I looked at the site, jobsindubai.com. Here are some of my observations:
- the website looks pretty slick, slick enough to fool anyone
- their first email after paying them the money , they only provide you with
Jobs in Dubai.com Inc
and thats all , this is like the confirmation details for the person who confirmed ur transaction !!
- the contact us link in the website refers to :
Head Office - Canada
Office Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST (MON - FRI)
(By Appointment Only)
2600 Skymark Avenue
Building # 5 Suite 104
Mississauga, ON L4W 5B2
Tel: Direct: 905.625.2716
Customer Service: 905.625.4216
Customer Care: 905.625.8702
Branch Office - Dubai (For Employers)
Dubai Branch Office
Falcon Gallery Bldg, Suite 308A
Behind Dubai Dry Docks,
Al Mina, Al Diyafa St, Dubai, U.A.E
Tel: +971 4 345 4008
Fax: +971 4 345 4009
Canada : Jobs In Dubai
Mail Box Address for resume and payments only
51 Dundas St. W, Suite 2027
Mississauga, ON, L5B 1H7
and none of the above addreses are valid !!
- the network alliance companies listed to give the impression that it is well connected are all owned by jobsindubai or Nofell Izz;
- these network companies are actually all based in Ontario Canada and registered there - the head guy for all of them is Nofel Izz (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a simple whois database lookup on all the sites will give you the detail and proof;
- some of the sites listed there appear dummmy template sites with no real activity;
- one of the companies, flipeasy is actually a condom company;
- careersindubai looks like another company set up to force people to format their cv in a certain way for processing by jobs in dubai;
- the fact that they are listed on Dunn and Bradstreet is no big deal - any company can be on there (if anyone pays the 140 bucks for the report on them, let me know!);
- they mention they have 3 million job candiates - the largest such portal in the uk, reed, has 2 million and their site has a hell of a lot more transparency, legitimacy and bells and whistles;
- JID Referral network is a round about way of saying they email your CV when they feel like it;
- They say that they were established in Dubai, this sounds highly dubious - they are also not here now;
- the jobs listed are some well written spiel by themselves - they never change;
- the excuse for length of time for refunds is just amusing - whether they actually refund is another matter entirely;
- the only two companies listed in the testimonials telecertix and BD and G Trade just don't exist - the other testimonials are so obviously made up.
- A simple search for any other testimonial brings you to this obviously set up page to try and create legitimacy to the people.
- why don't they have any contact phone number in Dubai?;
- you will see from the ITP story below that they do not actually exist at the location listed on aldifaya street;
- the companies listed in the employer list are not considered big league, probably dont know that they are on that page and many don't even operate in dubai; however, motorola and etisalat are on there;
You don't have to believe me and pay your money, but this is a friendly piece of advice. Jobs dont just come along like that. These scam artists advertise all over the place and spend a lot of money on it because they know people will pay money for it. It is also possible that they are also operating uaestaffing.com, even though they have distanced themselves from it. I would steer clear of these guys as well. If you need further proof that these guys are crooks, check these pages out, but watch out for the trolls who have only posted once to try and convince you otherwise:
british expats 1
british expats 2
Expat Engineer 2
Here are some further press articles to expose them:
The ITP artcile is a MUST read.
So, if considering a job in Dubai, we would suggest against using jobsindubai.com. You may think otherwise, but that is your prerogative. Just bear in mind that all the evidence points in one direction.
If anyone has had a positive experience with jobsindubai, I would very much like to meet with you.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2008 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jobs-in-dubai/mississauga-l4w-5b2/jobs-in-dubai-scam-and-fraud-mississauga-canada-310742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.