Complaint Review: Jomashop.com - Brooklyn NY

Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 5St., Suite 3B
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States

Jomashop.com Warranty is worthless as almost nothing is covered. Brooklyn NY

I have purchased several watches from Jomashop.  They do sell authentic watches.  Having said that, don't fall for their warranty claims. They are false.  The issues covered under warrantey are so few and so absurdly restrictive, that it is no warranty at all.  After purchasing a brand new Oris, the crown fell off in the first month.  First, it took me weeks to get them to reply to my emails.  Then, when I finally reached them by phone, they stated that their warranty doesn't cover "crowns falling off", in fact it covers almost nothing at all.  They told me to contact the manufacturer. The manufacturer stated that they will not repair purchases from Jomashop, something Jomashop won't tell you.  In essesnce to repair the $800 watch, I will have to spend $650 at a repair shop.  JOMASHOP is a scam.  BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2018 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jomashopcom/brooklyn-ny-11220/jomashopcom-warranty-is-worthless-as-almost-nothing-is-covered-brooklyn-ny-1439541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content