Complaint Review: Kathleen Kafashian - TEARSHEETS MANAGEMENT - Los Angeles California

• Submitted: Thu, December 14, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, December 14, 2006
  • Reported By: santa monica California
  • Kathleen Kafashian - TEARSHEETS MANAGEMENT
    330w. 11th Street. Suite 701
    Los Angeles, California

Kathleen Kafashian - Kitty Kat - Kat ripoff I was given a bad check ($1,300.00) on an account that had been closed Los Angeles California

I'm a Freelance Private Chef and I have cooked a four courses gourmet menu for Kat and other 20 people on her boyfriend's birthday party. I paid for all of her rentals (chairs, tables, plates ETC.) and for all the groceries as well. I don't even want to mention I paid for my Chef Assistant as well.

She paid me with a bad check on an account that had been closed.

She ripped me off with over $1700. I kept all of her e-mails, also the fake check what I got back from my Bank.

After I released what happened I went to the Police and tried to file complain. The Police sent me to the courthouse; the courthouse sent me back to the police. I have a feeling they really don't give a s**t about it. So I Google her name and I found out she is a professional liar, a criminal.

I found the group who's looking for her and now we are going to the FBI.

She is a criminal who ripping off people and now over twenty very upset people after her. Her victims are photographers, models and basically anyone who is in the fashion industry.

I have proof of everything I wrote in here; also I know for sure she is desperately tiring to make money, even from her hospital bed she is on the web and searching for victims.

BEWARE OF Kat Kafashian!

My e-mail: Kafashian@cheflaszlo.com

Laszlo
santa monica, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2006 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kathleen-kafashian-tearsheets-management/los-angeles-california/kathleen-kafashian-kitty-kat-kat-ripoff-i-was-given-a-bad-check-130000-on-an-acc-225444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content