Complaint Review: Law office of Aaron Schlossberg - New York New York

• Law office of Aaron Schlossberg
    275 Madison Avenue 14th floor
    New York, New York
    United States

Law office of Aaron Schlossberg Aaron Schlossberg sexually harassed me during a consultation New York New York

I met this attorney last Tuesday to enquire about a business I am planning to open. His services are really expensive so I initially declined to make the appointment but he offered me a discounted rate. I accepted it and from the beginning to the end to the consultation I was subjected to sexual harassment. Aaron got closed to me in several occasions, and after my rejections he became moody and confrontational. He decided to end the consultation ahead of time and refused to rerund my payment. I ended up wasting my time and paying for nothing but for him to have the chance to make several sexual advances against my will. I recommend people to look online for more information regarding this individual, he has been ripping people over and over and the last reports about his behaviour are nothing but a sample of this poor attorney's bad behaviour.

And for the record. This report has nothing to do with the fact that he is a Trump supporter (he donated money to Trump's campaign) and he is a member of the Jewish community. [continued below]....

..... He can donate money to any candidate he wants and he has the right to the right to religious freedom granted by our constitutiion.

I also want to thank mr Ed Magedson for providing the community with this amazing website that brings justice to our lives. And by the way, if I was a single lady I would be all over Ed. I am not surprised that he is so handsome and good looking and only good things come from hot people like him. Pleaso remove his photos from the website women get distracted and can't finish their reports or write them adequately.

And attorney Aaron Schlossberg the entire country is talikinig about you today due to yout POS remarks, you are on every website and you needed to be on Rip Off Report too, a website of the people, by the people, for the people where person opinions are never moderated, filtered or censored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2018 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/law-office-of-aaron-schlossberg/new-york-new-york-10016/law-office-of-aaron-schlossberg-aaron-schlossberg-sexually-harassed-me-during-a-consultat-1443272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content