X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: LeanLifePM - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: McDonough Georgia
  • LeanLifePM Internet U.S.A.

LeanLifePM ripoff Internet

I ordered a "free" sample of LeanLifePM for $6.99 s&h. The terms for this offer stated that as long as I cancelled my membership within the 14 day free trial period I would never have to purchase anything from them again. I cancelled on the 12th day via email (because their product made me ill & didn't work), and thought nothing else about it.

A few days later I recieved the auto shipment from them and when I checked my account they had charged me $99.90. I sent emails to them, offering to return their product, and the only reply was an "auto reply". When I call the customer service number an automated message either tells me that the center is closed (never giving hours when they are open) or asking me to leave a message, which is never returned.

I started the process of disputing these charges, with my bank, today. Hopefully I'll have my money back soon.

Adrienne
McDonough, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/leanlifepm/internet/leanlifepm-ripoff-internet-181578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content