Complaint Review: Legends Texas Homeowners Association, Inc. - The Colony Texas
Legends Texas Homeowners Association, Inc. Classic Property Management, Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC, Texas Attorney Grievance, Fort Worth Better Business Bureau, Texas Denton County 442nd District Court, Denton County Legends Texas Home Owners Association, Inc. Scam, Stealing Homes without approval letter to take action. Allowing a credit collection company to use the associations name to make foreclosure threats without filing legal action. The Colony Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Legends Texas Homeowners Association, Inc. board used Classic Property Management (Texas) known for violating the rights of tenants.
1. Legends Texas Homeowners Association, Inc. never received notice from Classic Property Management regarding issue with our dues.
2. The board members and Classic Property Management conspired to create a scam to steal homes from the homeowners of Legends Texas Homeowners Associations, Inc. using the collection company owned by a law firm Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC.
3. The collection company used the homeowners associations name to cover-up fraudulent Denton County 442nd District Court docket.
4. The court administrator created a mock docket, knowing she could not allow a notice of a scheduled hearing for our Motion to Dismiss based on violations of Texas Code and false information.
5. Classic Property Management used their connections to block our attempt to request an investigation with Fort Worth Better Business Bureau, Attorney Grievance against attorney Sipra S. Boyd. Using the credit collection company identifying herself as a shareholder for the collection company not an attorney.
6. Classic Property Management has blocked our access to the Bulletin Board and removed our notice to homeowners about this scam and blocked our access to filing additional notices on the bulletin board.
7. Classic Property Management refuse to send notice of monthly Homeowners monthly meeting.
8. The collection company sends notices giving permission to attend meeting. This is not an official homeowners meeting see YouTube video of a fake homeowners monthly meeting to deceive us. No one discussed official board business, homeowners concerns and lien action taken against homes. You will see no minutes are taken and the board President refuse to follow procedures. (See YouTube video) click this link. https://youtu.be/VXOll1OjcAE
Legends Texas Homeowners Association, Inc., Classic Property Management and Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC (Collection Company) blocked every effort we made to reveal this fraud to the public. Their goal is to use the Credit Reporting Agencies to give the appearance to the public that legal action was taken, concealing the fact the board did not give approval to take legal action and our motion to dismiss was denied a hearing.
Legends Texas Homeowners Association, Inc. board is stealing homes without providing approval to take legal action against homeowners.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2017 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legends-texas-homeowners-association-inc/the-colony-texas-76006-6119/legends-texas-homeowners-association-inc-classic-property-management-roberts-markel-we-1416365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.