X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: rodney — san dimas California United States
  • lexington law 360 N. Cutler Drive North Salt Lake, Utah United States

lexington law lexlawca a free conseltation cost me over $100.00 strong armd tatics North Salt Lake Utah

i contacted them or was switched over to them from the rent to own home sight, the guy on the phone asked me a bunch of questions then asked me to sign a few papers so he can access my info , witch i did then near the end of the conversation he’s talking real fast could hardly understand him but i herd $169.95 a month so i stopped him and said wtf I’m not agreeing to this he said it was done i had to call this no ( 800-341-8441 )to have it retracted.

I got a nice girl on the line we talked and she supposedly closed my case and said i wouldn’t be charged, but she could offer me a cheaper package, i said id talk it over with my wife and if we agreed id call her back on Monday, of course wife said no. I had a seizure and forgot abought it when i checked my email weeks later they been in both of my bank accounts taking money.

I called them and basically the girl on the phone said I’d call them back if i wonted the cheaper package and charged me the whole amount we went rounds telling her i canceled didn’t even sing up, only thing she offered was 55 off of the expensive package i told her i dint sign up then se said ok ill make a not that you dint wont the price cut i wonted to pay the whole amount wtf only option is to pay the 169.95 or take the 55 dollars off of that.

I had no option then to take the smaller amount I’m on disability and don’t have that kind of cash so i was strong armed into taking them and canceled them at the same time, in case i had a seizure again and forget to cancel this f*****g nightmare

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 11:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lexington-law/north-salt-lake-utah-84054/lexington-law-lexlawca-a-free-conseltation-cost-me-over-10000-strong-armd-tatics-north-1433217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content