Report: #1205959

USA
  • Phone: 6462616992
  • Web:
  • Category: Lodging

Lise Winicki SCAM ARTIST, WRITES BAD CHECKS, DOESN'T PAY HER RENT DUES Los Angeles Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: More Info

Lise contacted me via airbnb and Asked to view my apartment, she then said she would book it that day if she decided to take it. She decided she wanted to rent it and asked if it was okay if we did a direct transaction (cut out airbnb) which I was happy to do because I figured she wanted to save on fees. Little did I know she was a CON ARTIST. She wrote me a check for $650 which bounced. She gave me the run around for a week after that. I told her to send the money via venmo - she said there was an error adding her account. Then she said she was going to wire the money to me and it would be in my account within 1-2 business days, but the "bank made an error when sending it through to my checking account because they missed a number" the latest excuse is that she is waiting on a wire transfer via western union from her father in France. She did not want to share the MTCN number with me because it was "personal information".

I started to feel that she was lying which is why I was prompted to google her. Surely enough, all of these reports came up. She insisted she would pay the full amount she owes me this morning around 10am - $2,000, but we have been playing phone tag. She's a criminal and deserves to be punished for slighting people and screwing with people's money. I will update this report. If you have any advice or input on the matter please reach out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2015 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lise-winicki/nationwide/lise-winicki-scam-artist-writes-bad-checks-doesnt-pay-her-rent-dues-los-angeles-natio-1205959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

More Info

AUTHOR: OceanPark - ()

contact her lawyer Corey Brinberg he is in San Franisco.he gives her her trust money each month

415.465.8700