Complaint Review: Long Distance Van Lines - COLUMBIA MD

• Long Distance Van Lines
    7505 MURRAY HILL RD
    COLUMBIA, MD
    United States

Long Distance Van Lines Long Distance Van Lines FL, Long Distance Van Lines Maryland etc Another ripoff company whom I suspect is connected to a network of fraudsters Nationwide COLUMBIA Maryland

This moving company was even worse that US-1 and I suspect there is a connection between the two. I even said as much, prompting them to make so many misteps that if I was at first suspicious, I am now certain. They may also be under American Moving Company so check those guys out as well. If not accredited with BBB, DO NOT USE. They know what they are doing is wrong and when caught will change their name or tag on a new DOT# so unsuspecting customers will think they are reliable. I have made it a mission to weed these frauds out so legitimate companies will not have to deal with these bad apples.

This company was hired to move me from NY to GA in 2017 and it was their deception that prepared me for the current rippoff company US-1 Van lines. I would advise you to NOT book any company who is not accredited with BBB. They suck!!! They quoted about 5000, then tried (yes TRIED) to get me to pay over S16,000. They even bashed me on the BBB when I reported them and was able to use the idiots own pictures of their bragging I was at fault to soundly beat the losers at their own game. So now this company who no one can tell me is not linked to them is trying the same stunt. This time though I'm taking it all the way to court, something I may now do with Long Distance Van Lines since I am withing the filing period.

This is no game as far as I'm concerned and experience means I most definitely will NEVER give in. When accused of deception, they site was changed the next day so no complaints can be filed. These shiesters seem to think that that will stop the exposure. WRONG! With this new ripoff, I am about to become their worse nightmare and expose their fraud until the either do right or fold. I'll see THESE clowns in court too. They got into serious trouble with DOT and I'm willing to bet they were shut down since they 'claim' on BBB they are only in business for a year. Liars! I'm going to write them up on that as well. STAY AWAY from them! I will be happy to include the correspondence should this be challenged seeing what has now happened again, I'm going to take these fools to court. If they are that greedy to sacrifice their business, at the very least it should make them less cocky taking advantage of others for personal gain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2018 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/long-distance-van-lines/columbia-md-21046/long-distance-van-lines-long-distance-van-lines-fl-long-distance-van-lines-maryland-etc-a-1442587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content