Complaint Review: lyft - Internet

• Reported By: Adriana — Mesa United States
  • lyft

Internet
    United States

lyft They took my information and I can't delete it. I am being harrass by Mr. Salah Yousrf Internet

My son suggested to try driving for Lyft, so I went to Lyft.com and did register put all my information ID, insurance, car registration and so on. The next day I got a email from so guy name Salah Yousuf I don't know this person and he said to finish signing up because he wants to get the referral bonus of $350.00. I said I don't know you and my son is the one that referral me to this company. Who are you?. And I sent a email to the company but they just did not do nothing and again this guy keep telling me to finish my signing up to get the bonus for the referral of $350.00. So I talk with my son and he said were did you go and I said the there website. I put all my car information plus my ID and insurance information but I did not finish my application because I did not do the inspection of my car.

I try to delete my account in there website but it don't let me do it. I just found there phone number and I will call them Friday but this is not a very good save website or business. And this guy Salah got my information? I will go to the DNV and also reported to the police. This tells me the hacker got this website for the bank information and heaven know what else. I will let you know what happen when I call them. I though I read all the information but I did not see were they say they keep all your information if you decide to sign up. Well if you have bad experience from the beginning just signing up forget this. They should be a law were this kind of companies stop keeping the customer and drivers information, they are probably selling it like Facebook does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2018 10:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/lyft/internet/lyft-they-took-my-information-and-i-cant-delete-it-i-am-being-harrass-by-mr-salah-yousr-1460822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content