X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mexico Marketing - Orlando Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Hawthorne California
  • Mexico Marketing Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Mexico Marketing - Mexico Vacation Package ripoff Orlando Florida

I booked a vacation package through www.cheapticketscancun.net (800-903-1663). The agent I talked to was Esther Williams. My confirmation number was mx28011270606.I paid $1415 using my VISA card for a vacation package to Mexico.

Once I booked this, I received a letter in the mail with a telephone number to call for the fulfillment agency - which is the Florida based company that I am disputing this charge against. I had to send them a check of another $99 per person (*4 people) to finalize my bookings. The person I talked to over there was Orlando. Now I am not hearing back from the company to confirm my hotel bookings.

Every time I call them they say that Orlando is the ONLY person in their company who can help me, and he is on vacation. I am simply not able to get them to even talk to me about my reservation to either confirm or cancel it.

What are my options? How can I get my money back?
Thanks
Regards,

Kunal
Hawthorne, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mexico-marketing/orlando-florida-33010/mexico-marketing-mexico-vacation-package-ripoff-orlando-florida-227794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content