Complaint Review: Microsoft - Internet

• Reported By: chandler Arizona
  • Microsoft
    MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.MS.NET WAUS
    Internet

MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.MS.NET WAUS keep taking 13.20 directly out of my bank every month without my consent MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.MS.NET WAUS Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Xbox Live service is rebilled automatically and cannot be cancelled on your own

last month i payed attention to my bank statements online for the first time in a while and noticed that MICROSOFT *XBOX LIVE BILL.MS.NET WAUS is taking 13.20 out of my account automically for several months without my knowledge or consent. how is this happening and if a class action suit is created over this i will be very interested in joining with them against microsoft.

patricia
chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/microsoft/internet/microsoft-xbox-live-billmsnet-waus-keep-taking-1320-directly-out-of-my-bank-every-mont-425756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Xbox Live service is rebilled automatically and cannot be cancelled on your own

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

When you use your credit or Debit card for anything on Xbox Live, it is permanently attached to your Windows Live account and cannot be removed on your own, nor can you cancel any recurring fees (Xbox Live Gold, MMO Subscription, etc.).

You have to call Microsoft support at 1-800-4MYXBOX in order to cancel your subscription or have the card removed from your account.

I hope this helps you.