X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MONTSR.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mansfield, Europe
  • MONTSR.com www.montsr.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-897 8063
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

MONTSR.com unauthorised credit card transactions, these are cheats Internet

Like almost everyone else I too have had to credit card transaction of $39.99 taken from my account by this company. I contacted my cc bank (MBNA) who have proved very useful. They will call Montstar so I don't get saddled with a huge bill as thay told me I am likely to be on hold for quite a while.

Montsr.com is not a website just a facarde to give the company some sort of credability. I am determined that these guys will not get any more of my money. I have got a number for them if anyone wants to try the direct approach. 001 800 897 8063. Companies like this are not doing the internet any favours at all. It is that last time I will use a credit card on the internet. That is for certain.

Bryan
Mansfield,
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2003 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/montsrcom/internet/montsrcom-unauthorised-credit-card-transactions-these-are-cheats-internet-47046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content