Complaint Review: mr transmission - Orange Park Florida

• mr transmission
    blanding blvd
    Orange Park, Florida
    United States

Mr transmission I took my car to get fixed and the siezed my car Orange Park Florida

I had a bad transmission fluid change at a local oil change place and they put the wrong fluid in my car and it blew up. They sent me to Mr transmission and the oil place didnt take care of it. Mr transmission said I could keep it there, and then they siezed my car without contacting me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2017 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-transmission/orange-park-florida-32073/mr-transmission-i-took-my-car-to-get-fixed-and-the-siezed-my-car-orange-park-florida-1416874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content