Complaint Review: National Magazine Exchange - FL

• National Magazine Exchange
    8285 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 150 Seminole,
    , FL
    United States

National Magazine Exchange Alternate Business Names NME National Publishers Exchange ThinkDirect Marketing Group, Inc. Wellness4Life StrikeItRich.com Pat Haines NPE Wellness4LifePlus.com ED Wright Strike IT Rich Rewards E. Wright Strike IT Rich Sweepstakes SIR Strike IT Riches National Renewal Exchange Wineoceros Wine Club Sir Jewelers Value Network TDMG Prizepub.com Magazine Exchange Club Pirate Payout fraudulent charges for Magazines never received from 2014 to current 8/06/2018 FL

I  noticed charges to my banking account of $67.08. I have gone through my debit transactions and found where I was charged $67.08 for the last 3 months.

Immediatedly I called bank to dispute the charges and filed a claim. I also noticed that I had 14 transactions that had accured on my debit card. I was livid. I have filed 2 claims. I was also informed that all or most of these transactions have very similar transaction numbers.

Today, 08/06/2018 at 10 am, I recieved an automated message from 1-855-442-5551 statiing that they have accepted my banks dispute of charges against my card in the amount of $201.24 and that the refund will take 24-72 hours to post to my bank account. That amount IS NOT WHAT WAS/HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM ME AT ALL. It is much more.

I would like to know what other names or alias this FRAUDULENT company is going by as I can not contact the other companies that have billed me for magazines that I never recieved or ordered! As I will make contact and I will contact these companies UNTIL I GET A RESOULTION!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2018 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-magazine-exchange/fl-33777-1306/national-magazine-exchange-alternate-business-namesnmenational-publishers-exchangethin-1455248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content