X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: National Pharmacy Network - Stateline Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Spirit Lake Idaho
  • National Pharmacy Network 237 Tram Way Dr. Suite D4470 Stateline, Nevada U.S.A.

National Pharmacy Network ripoff Company will not honor risk free guarantee and will not respond to inquiries Stateline Nevada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
On August 31, 2005 I purchased my online pharmacy web site which came with a "risk free guarantee" after 1 full year of performance.

The Policy reads: "If for some reason you don't make at least 100% of your money back on the setup cost of the website from all the prescriptions generated over the first 12 months online. Call our office and we will cut you a check for the difference."

To date I have not made 1 penny from the site.

Starting at the end of September I called National Pharmacy Network and was told to send an email to request my refund. To date I have not received my refund or even a response from them!

I have called them over a dozen times and sent as many email and still no reply or refund!

Lisa
Spirit Lake, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-pharmacy-network/stateline-nevada-89449/national-pharmacy-network-ripoff-company-will-not-honor-risk-free-guarantee-and-will-not-r-227591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair