Complaint Review: New Frontier Van Lines - West Palm Beach Florida

• New Frontier Van Lines
    1368 s military trail dr #N
    West Palm Beach, Florida
    United States

New Frontier Van Lines New Frontier Movers Ripped me off - bate and switch -bullshxt excuses West Palm Beach Florida

Ms. Casey Taylor
New Frontier Van Lines
1368 South Military Trail
West Palm Beach, FL 33415
RE: 1B5227880 / Overpayment of $7,258
March 11, 2018
Dear Casey:
This situation is causing me undo stress and has put me in a bad financial position. Consumer Affairs shows that NF states “New Frontier Van Lines promises to be professional.” BBB shows that Safe Load in West New York, NJ has a “D” rating. I am hoping that you are willing to demonstrate your professionalism and settle this matter on Monday.

Just to review some of the highlights:

1. Bid that we initially agreed to be $5,653 based on 9900 lbs.

2. Updated bid was for $14,171 based on 19,390 lbs.

3. I was not permitted to rescind the contract.

4. The weight of the same belongings less a heavy desk was 10,080 lbs. (10/5/15) which is immaterial since we have the actual weight. Even Alex, the mover from Safe Load, thought the estimated weight was absurd and acknowledged that the adjusted weight of 9500 lbs. was reasonable. I was the sixth delivery from the same truck!

5. The weight is 9500 lbs. and that is not disputable. You sent the rate in your initial bid. You were informed about this major discrepancy on 3/8/18 in the morning at 1 PM EST.

After considering all of these events and my conversation with you on Friday, I propose that New Frontier makes this a top priority Monday
and we set up a wire for the refund-I will provide you wiring
instructions. I am allowing you three business days (deadline March
13th, 1 PM EST) to send me an adjusted statement based on the
attached spreadsheet, credit my credit card, and arrange a wire for
the balance.
Very cordially,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2018 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-frontier-van-lines/west-palm-beach-florida-33415/new-frontier-van-lines-new-frontier-movers-ripped-me-off-bate-and-switch-bullshxt-excu-1435598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content