Complaint Review: NEXTEL - Nationwide
- NEXTEL Nationwide Nationwide U.S.A.
- Category: Cellular Phone Companies
NEXTEL IS NOT AN HONEST BUSINESS. WATCH OUT! RIPOFF
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: 30 day trial
*Consumer Comment: I agree somewhat
*UPDATE Employee: Caller ID and Voice Mail
*Consumer Suggestion: Nextel a rip off?
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Read the Agreement and Rate Plan
Click here now..
2. 40% of the time, there is no service at all!
3. Once you are connected, you could be dropped at anytime. It is hard to even finish a five minutes call without 2,3 conncetions.
4. What is with the Direct-Call function? Watch out! after a very limited time, they charge you! Aslo, you pay monthly fee for this not very useful function!!!
Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Nextel
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nextel/nationwide/nextel-is-not-an-honest-business-watch-out-ripoff-12969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.