Complaint Review: Assurance Wireless - Charleston Illinois
Assurance Wireless, Sprint Nextel Corporation, Virgin Mobile Government lifeline cellphone companies give out defective phones and collect payment from the government Charleston Illinois
*Consumer Comment: Software Issues With the Phone
*Author of original report: CANCER SURGERIES AND TREATMENT
*Author of original report: You are a CANCER.
*Author of original report: Very xtian of you.
*Consumer Comment: I have a simple solution
*Consumer Comment: Buy a phone that works
I do not have anything good to say about the piece of a crap phone the UL40, not anymore. This phone is a piece of s***. It has more problems than every hooker in the world past, present, and future that has JOHNS. In less than 1 month I have had several replacement phones for various reasons. With each telephone, I have had more than 11 problems and sending subscribers defective refurbished phone is ridiculous. Actually, as far as I am concerned, it is fraudulent activity.
Here's a list of problems with this piece of s**t phones.
1) Cannot send or receive text messages. A very fast error message that is constantly blinking me to close the app and yet I cannot read the message.
2) I cannot receive or make phone calls because the error message says that the phone app has stopped. Close app.
3) The phone overheats. I do not believe in putting the phone in the freezer, now I am seriously considering it. One phone got so hot that it burned my hand and I dropped the phone and cracked the screen. This is a major safety issue.
4) This phone is not charging properly. It should not take 4 hours just to charge to 26%.
5) While on the phone with my Dr, the phone rebooted and the call was disconnected.
6) The phone will re-activate several times a day.
7) One phone could not be activated
8)The settings app error message pops up and says Setting apps has stopped. Close app.
9) I cannot access the featured apps because it flips back to the home screen. I had to disable it.
10)The sound recorder does not work. If you can record something, on playback the sound is barely audible.
11) When making a call, the calls do not connect. It rings to the point it will disconnect the call. The other party has a VM and this phone will not connect to it.
12) When making a call, it does not ring to the point that the other party knows it is receiving a call.
13) I have done a couple of resets and that solution only lasted a couple of days.
14) While charging the phone, the battery will run out and the phone will shut down. It takes up to 10 minutes for the phone to come on and up to 45 minutes for the screen to change from American Network Solutions to Assurance Wireless and then that is another 45 minutes to 1 hour. If there is a fire or if I need an ambulance or need to call the police I AM SCREWED.
I am questioning why Sprint/Virgin Wireless continues to do business with a company that promotes quality wireless phones while in reality this a fraudulent fly by night scheme that is allowed to continue to do business with the Federal Government this allowed to ripoff the taxpayers. **To Sprint/Virgin Wireless it has come down to where thousands of people who subscribe to your Lifeline program is wondering why government/legal action has not been taken against your companies.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2018 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/assurance-wireless/charleston-illinois-61920-9907/assurance-wireless-sprint-nextel-corporation-virgin-mobile-government-lifeline-cellphone-1470158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.