Complaint Review: ONE STOP MOTORS

2950 South Rancho, Suite 200
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

ONE STOP MOTORS HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK? HELP!! Las Vegas Nevada

Ok .. so i was getting desperate to sell my vehicle and i used these One stop people. They assued me that they could sell it for top dollar, yada yada. . . Just like everybody else has been saying. They had a fake guy call and inquire about my bike the first week and nothing since then.

Pretty much, I am screwed out of $500. Its depressing that these people just dont care what they do to people. Has anyone found a way to get this money back? I never signed anything or the advertising document. I didnt click anything online either. I just gave them my card number. I am a little concerned that they are going to mess with my card number and do identity theft from what i have been reading.

Has anyone found justice with these people yet?? Did calling the state help?

Christine
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/one-stop-motors/las-vegas-nevada-89102/one-stop-motors-how-can-i-get-my-money-back-help-las-vegas-nevada-274874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content