Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Pacific Capital Finance - Irvine California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Steven — Greenville Mississippi United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Pacific Capital Finance 15333 Culver Dr #340-744 Irvine, California United States

Pacific Capital Finance bait and switch interest rates/payments and refuse to refund my deposits. Irvine California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was contacted by Carter concerning financing a vehicle for my company.  He told me they could do the loan within 48 hours and gave me an interest rate and sent paperwork to be filled out along with first and last months deposit and administration fees.  I told him I had sent a driver to pick up the vehicle. He said they would release funds immediately.

Well, after almost 2 weeks of continued lies, delays etc, while my driver is waiting in AZ to pick up the vehicle, they sent me new paperwork and raised the interest rate from 6.8% to 18.9% and almost doubled the payment. I told him that I was not going to move forward and just get financing with my local bank.

I told him to cancel the transaction and refund me my $$. That's been over 60 days and they won't refund and refuse to tell me when I can receive my money back.  This company is a fraud and use bait and switch tactics to draw you in and once your in, they change the interest rate and payment.  that's what they tried to do to me and won't give me my first and last months payment back or my fees I paid.  They owe me $1355.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2018 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pacific-capital-finance/irvine-california-92604/pacific-capital-finance-bait-and-switch-interest-ratespayments-and-refuse-to-refund-my-d-1448027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair