Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Patrick Visser, - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jim — Fuengirola Spain
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Patrick Visser, Internet United States of America

Patrick Visser, Silva Tree, Silva Tree Panama, Silva Tree Energy, Sustainable Energy Group, Yo Vivo PATRICK VISSER - Still pretending he's innocent, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This report is fake and only intended to damage my reputation. Details on my blog.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I cannot beleve that Patrick Visser still has the nerve to claim he's just an honest businessman!

He was a thief, a conman and a liar when he lived in Spain and I don't see how fleeing to different locations around the world, hiding from his numerous enemies and setting up a few dodgy businesses has changed any of that?

He's a lone voice in the wilderness claiming his innocence, whilst there are dozens of his victims and people who knew him before he pretended to be honest, (I am one of these people), telling the truth about him.

No sensible person can really believe that so many people would bother conspiring to make up stories about Patrick Visser if he really was honest? Of course he's lying, it's what he's always done, it's what he's doing now and it's what he'll contine to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 03:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/patrick-visser/internet/patrick-visser-silva-tree-silva-tree-panama-silva-tree-energy-sustainable-energy-group-808553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Patrick Visser - (Israel)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Again another post from the same person, but now pretending to be Jim from Fuengirola. There are numerous people in Spain and various other countries that know me and know that this is a continued attack on my reputation.

These reports are only intended to destroy my reputation even after I am no longer part of the mentioned companies.

There are many other people involved in the projects and one can easily verify the authenticity of them by calling a number of lawyers, 3rd party verifying companies, trustees, etc. All of these people have to suffer because one person's vendetta against me.

The only company I will stay involved in is Yovivo.com.

Full story on this online slander attack are on my blog www.patrick-visser.com.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair