Complaint Review: Silva Tree - Internet

• Silva Tree
    www.silvatree.com
    Internet
    United States of America

I have recently found out where PATRICK VISSER is currently doing his dodgy dealings - he's a director of www.silvatree.com

Having had the misfortune to have lost a considerable sum of money to this vicious and threatening conman in the past I would like to strongly advise everybody against doing business either with Patrick Visser or any company he's involved in.

This very tall Dutch fraudster and thief has a history in time-share where he tries to use the unsavoury contacts he made there as a threat to anyone who dares to complain about him stealing their money.

I was the victim of one of his large scale frauds in the south of Spain, when I caught up with him he tried to silence me by threatening to send his time-share "friends" to visit me. Naturally I went straight to the police who were very pleased to learn of his whereabouts. [continued below]....

..... He then left Spain and went into hiding. Now three years later he' resurfaced in the UK involved in what will almost certainly prove to be a fraudulent and illegal investment company - not register with the FSA!!!

Beware of PATRICK VISSER at all costs.

Pablo

Fraud victim from Fuengirola

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/silva-tree/internet/silva-tree-silvatreecom-beware-of-international-fraudster-patrick-visser-currently-worki-507890. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
3Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This report is fake and only intended to damage my reputation. Details on my blog.

AUTHOR: Patrick Visser - (Israel)

Rather than writing a lengthy reply, I have chose to reply via my blog. Full details of why these accusations are lies can be found here: http://www.patrick-visser.com/2011/10/26/ripoffreport-com/.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Patrick Visser's reply to claims. Contact me direct if there is an issue. Silva Tree is a company that is trying to do some good in this world and has nothing to do with any of this.

AUTHOR: Silva Tree - (United Kingdom)

To whoever is making these claims,

I have been notified by our UK office off your latest comments on this site and I am baffled as to who this might be.  I seriously thought this was all the work of an ex-employee, but if this is not the case, I would like to hear from you.

I am certainly not hiding, as my details are on our website, and if any of my previous companies or employees have done anything wrong to you, I would like to hear it.

This has nothing to do with Karma, as I have never stolen any money from anybody, and am certainly not a convicted fraudster.

Therefore I am asking the person making these claims to come forward and contact me directly and explain the issue in detail. I would assume that "Pablo", "honiton" and anybody else on this site will come forward now and if I do not hear anything, it is clear that these claims are indeed the work of the accused ex-employee.

Silva Tree is a reputable company that is investing in socio-economic projects and as such should not be subject to this level of slander. We are trying to assist Costa Rica and Panama in the fight against illegal logging, loss of rainforest, improvement of education for the children and many more things. What on earth you have against Silva Tree and its activities is beyond me, but I suggest you do some more research and realise that these projects are actually happening, and that they benefit a great deal of people. Maybe a trip to either Costa Rica or Panama would open your eyes, so you understand what is required there.

I am not hiding and am available in our UK office whenever you want to discuss your issues.  I am also frequently in Spain, so if you live there I can meet you there.

Patrick Visser

Actually Patrick Visser is a thief!

AUTHOR: rippedoffandpissedoff - (United Kingdom)

Silvatree and Patrick Visser might like to claim that all the reports about him being a thief and a conman are the work of one disgruntled ex-employee by I don't think so. Perhaps Silvatree can share with us just who this ex-employee is and what he's supposed to have done? My guess is that he blew the whistle on Patrick Visser and now he's trying to silence him.

I've had first hand experience of Patrick Visser stealing from ME so I can tell you with absolute certainty that the man is a thief!

He might think he can run away to a new country and put his past behind him, but for people like him who've done the despicable things that he's done and ruined people's lives the past has a way of catching up with them. I think they call it Karma.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please beware of false reports against Patrick Visser

AUTHOR: Silva Tree - (United Kingdom)

This report is a hoax, please beware of this and others like it against Patrick Visser.  "Pablo" is a creation designed to tar Mr Visser's excellent reputation.

Silva Tree are investigating the source of these reports, we suspect a former employee who is currently being taken to court for criminal action against Mr Visser's former company in Spain.

We would like to ask "Pablo" to present any kind of evidence against Mr Visser.  Silva Tree's contact details are available on our website, Mr Visser's profile is online for all to see, and anyone is free to contact us.