Complaint Review: paypal mycash - Nationwide

• Reported By: jamesp.mclean — Texas USA
  • paypal mycash

Nationwide
    USA

paypal mycash incomm Paypal incomm mycash pin stolen did not work rip off Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: i'm a victim of similar fraud

I purchased a $500 paypal mycash card. I scratched the pin off at the same time I went to load the card. When I loaded te card I got a message that it had already been claimed. I have purhased these before and it was not tampered with. So I filled for an investiation and was told there is nothing that can be done but a police report. What I want to know is how I am out $500 for a card that the pin was never sratched off? So either I am lying about it being scratched off or somehow there is a security issue with Paypal- Incomm. Just know this if you go to purhase a paypal/mycash card. There may not be any money on it when you go to redeem it. You will be left in the cold to deal with your local PD. They won't tell you anything. I cant believe that I just lost this much money with a company that I though I could trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2015 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paypal-mycash/nationwide/paypal-mycash-incomm-paypal-incomm-mycash-pin-stolen-did-not-work-rip-off-nationwide-1241243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

i'm a victim of similar fraud

AUTHOR: sickmint79 - (USA)

i have my story here.  would love it if you added your info and got into contact with me as well.  i'm out $1500.