Complaint Review: Pete Rowe Attorney - Dallas Texas

• Pete Rowe Attorney
    15150 Preston Road
    Dallas, Texas
    United States

Pete Rowe Attorney Law Office of Pete Rowe Law Office of Pete Rowe PC Pete Rowe Dallas Attorney Did Not Fulfill Terms of the Agreement/Committed Negligence and Breach of Attorney/Client Confidentiality/Harassment and Intimidation/Defamation of Character Dallas Texas

In May 2018 I hired Pete Rowe to handle a civil legal matter for me which he grossly mishandled and violated several rules of professional conduct that are laid out by the Texas Bar Association.

Mr. Rowe made several mistakes on the legal document that he agreed to draft and mail for me. He changed the agreed-upon settlement amount without prior discussion with me, failed to sign the letter and failed to send to the agreed upon parties. When I brought this to Mr. Rowe's attention, he became very defensive and irate.

Mr. Rowe recently emailed offensive photos to me in an attempt to intentionally harass, upset and intimidate me. Photos that I believe he also sent to the potential defendant in my case - an intentional breach of confidentiality. Further damaging implications of Mr. Rowe's negligent actions relating to my case at this point are yet unknown since my case is still pending.

Mr. Rowe violated several Texas Bar Association professional rules of conduct that he swore an oath to abide by when he became an attorney; namely - breach of attorney/client confidentiality, breach of communication, breach of competent and diligent representation, and gross negligence.

He also refused to return my file when I requested that it be returned to me and became argumentative/aggressive with me on the phone when I tried to make arrangements with him to get my file.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pete-rowe-attorney/dallas-texas-75248/pete-rowe-attorney-law-office-of-pete-rowelaw-office-of-pete-rowe-pcpete-rowe-dallas-at-1447284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content