Complaint Review: Phoenix Recovery Group - San Antonio Texas

• Phoenix Recovery Group
    1045 Cheever BLVD.
    San Antonio, Texas
    United States

Phoenix Recovery Group PRG This company has used unverified false information to intimidate, harass, and defame in an attempt to make a buck, to the detriment of others. San Antonio Texas

I learned about this company by receiving a phone call whithin one month of vacating the apartment I was occupying.

I was told that I owed money because I did not give the proper notice upon vacating.

I vacated the premises because I was told by management to vacate or sign a lease with an increase in rent.

I was on a month to month basis at the time and did not want to commit to an extended lease, so I vacated with no balance due.

Sortly after the Phoenix Recovery Group contacted me I contacted the owner of the property Mr. Bart Simpson in San Antonio, Texas and explained the situation. He was not interested in my well being and blew it off as some sort of gag.

I have since filled complaints with the consumer protection agency which fell on def ears.

The false dept started at $460.00 which is what the monthly rent was, and was paid in full, yeah a real nice place, and has swelled to over $2000.00.

I have tried to explain the situation to the Phoenix Recovery Group and I get the yea, yea, sure thats how it went down.

I have also asked for documentation backing their claim and they do not have any? If there is a lawyer out there interested in defending the truth, please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2018 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/phoenix-recovery-group/san-antonio-texas-78217/phoenix-recovery-group-prg-this-company-has-used-unverified-false-information-to-intimidat-1455345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content