Complaint Review: Platinum TV Box - Los Angeles California

• Reported By: Paula — YULEE Florida United States
  • Platinum TV Box

Los Angeles, California
    United States

Platinum TV Box Pure TV Box Will not refund my money for the Tv Box and Keyboard Los Angeles California

I purchased a Platinum TV Box and mini keyboard and received it on December 7, 2017. I tried all of their trouble shooting tips and still would not work. I put in a ticket for instructions for a complete refund. After sending 2 tickets for the refund they finally sent me instructions to send everything back to the California address and stated I would receive a refund 3 to 5 business days after they verified everything was received. I sent it on December 15, 2017 priority mail and have photos of everything in the box.They received it on December 18, 2017. I still have not received my refund. I put in another ticket yesterday January 9, 2018 with no answers from the company or Tina Lee (that the website states is handling my ticket).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2018 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/platinum-tv-box/los-angeles-california-90006/platinum-tv-box-pure-tv-box-will-not-refund-my-money-for-the-tv-box-and-keyboard-los-ang-1422177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content