X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Sleek — Laramie Wyoming
  • Plenty of Fish Internet USA

Plenty of Fish Deceptive! Frauds! This Comany is THE Rip Off Artist! Internet

*Author of original report: Read my complaint in full........

*Consumer Comment: POF is a free site

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I signed up on this dating site to meet new people.  I was on another one and it was full of scammers that try to get your phone number or e mail address.  Plenty of Fish seemed more popular so I signed up on it for that reason.  Yes, there are more people on it and it did seem a bit more upscale.  Until I read that if you 'upgrade' you will be able to:  read mail, see who has viewed you, see who has deleted you etc.  A total grab at emotion.  So, I did the upgrade.

I hit the upgrade button and was given three choices for payment.  I can't remember exactly, but the first one was 'The Best Deal!'  For 6.00 per month or 81.00 per year.  The second was, I belive six months, and the third was, I believe three months.

They make it look like you are getting charged for ONE month when in fact they take the ENTIRE amount out of your account.

Here is the biggest problem of all.  You cannot in any way shape or form contact these people.  There is a reply on the website on your profile when they give you the billing details.  I have submitted that form twice.  Tried to call the number listed on the site and it rings but when it is answered it is a recording.  "The mailbox you have called, Plenty of Fish Billing, is full.

I tried another completely different number I found on the Internet and it just states it cannot take any calls.

This comapny is a complet and total scam.  They do nothing but prey on lonely people and then take their money.  I have read numerous complaints all the same as mine.  There is no way to get the money back.

This company is more than a rip off they are shameful liars and the only company I have ever had this sort of problem with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2014 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/plenty-of-fish/internet/plenty-of-fish-deceptive-frauds-this-comany-is-the-rip-off-artist-internet-1174463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Read my complaint in full........

AUTHOR: Sleek - ()

POSTED: Friday, September 05, 2014

My point exactly.  It is a free site.  There is an OPTION.  I chose the option for better results.  I realized the option was not any better than the free option.  I changed my mind. I want a refund.  They will NOT respond.  They are simply thieves and a very dishonerable company.  I will stand by my negative comments.  Forever.

POF is a free site

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

POSTED: Thursday, September 04, 2014

You have the option to upgrade but you do not have to.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair