Complaint Review: Presidential Van Lines - Daytona Beach Florida

Daytona Beach, Florida
    United States

Presidential Van Lines scam/ripoff Daytona Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Rectified

I wish I would have read the reviews before hiring them myself! They gave me a quote that I wanted however underestimated the weight of my stuff after telling them on the phone. The rep kept saying to me as long as you are under 10000 lbs you are good to go! Why in the heck did they estimate a 3 bedroom for 3400 lbs and with all of the stuff that I gave them for the inventory! The inventory control guy called today Cory he was rude, to say the least, and then had the nerve to add three totes on to our estimate and it went up 200 dollars! They don't even have a truck scheduled and my move is in one day! I am now out 650 deposit that they say is nonrefundable and I just know if I let them come and move my belongings from NM to WA state that they are going to price gouge me until I am out 3000 dollars what they had originally quoted me but magically brought it down to 2000! Should have listened to my gut and moved myself, to begin with, so that's what I am doing hiring a truck and doing it alone because I will not let them take any more of my hard-earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2018 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/presidential-van-lines/daytona-beach-florida-32119/presidential-van-lines-scamripoff-daytona-beach-florida-1432682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Rectified

AUTHOR: victoria - (United States)

Presidential Van lines contacted me immediately after seeing my reviews they have since refunded my deposit and have apologized for any wrongdoings. I will recommend a company that provides excellent customer service like Presidential Van lines have shown me. They stand behind their company and their customers 100%!