X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Primerica - Oak Brook Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chicago Illinois
  • Primerica 1211 W, 22nd Street Oak Brook, Illinois U.S.A.

Primerica recruiter just called me for an "interview." I thought it was odd that they could not answer me on where they found my resume or information. Then, they said the interview would be with a group of people. I'm used to a more formal setting with an HR rep or hiring manager. This sounded like a scam to me but when I googled it, I was sure it was.

I think most people could determine that this is a scam, but then I'm really bright...I could see where others would actually go in & get scammed. I almost did. I had all their information written down & planned to go to it. But then something told me to google them beforehand. Glad I did. It was an 8:30am meeting on a Saturday!

Thankful for your website

Dthanial
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/primerica/oak-brook-illinois-60523/primerica-ripoff-oak-brook-illinoisupdate-primerica-recognized-by-rip-off-report-a-busin-181523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content