Complaint Review: ProComp Electronics - Internet

605 Milliken Avenue, Unit A,Ontario, California 91761
    Internet
    United States of America

ProComp Electronics Lies and incompetence Internet

Dont trust ProComp Electronics.  They LIE!!  I bought a low-pressure fuel pump on ebay that was shipped from ProComp Electronics on December 28th.  I installed the pump only to find that it put out 14PSI, rather than 7PSI.  It flooded my carburetor.  (Because there is no product number on the pump only on the box I could not tell if ProComp Electronics had send me the wrong pump or a defective pump.) I called the seller on December 30th and the seller faxed a request to ProComp Electronics that day to have them send me a replacement low-pressure pump.  When the replacement had not arrived by January 5th, I called the seller who called ProComp Electronics and was told that the pump would be shipped out the next day.  On January 8th, I called the seller to find out where the pump was, and they checked with ProComp Electronics.  Mark at ProComp Electronics told them that the replacement pump was shipped out that day.  I also called Mark at ProComp Electronics and he told me the same thing.  When the pump did not arrive by January 11th, I called Mark at ProComp Electronics to get the tracking number.  Mark transferred me to another employee who told me that the pump WOULD BE SENT OUT THE NEXT DAY!!!  I asked to talk to Mark again, and I reminded him that the seller had faxed him a request to send me the replacement pump on December 30. Mark told me that UPS does not pick up on December 31 or January 1, which was his lame excuse for why I still did not have my pump on January 11th.   Mark then promised to send me the pump by next day air. I called the seller and they called Mark at ProComp Electronics several hours later to get the tracking number, but Mark was not able to provide one.  The replacement pump was sent by next-day air and arrived on January 12th.  Once again, there was no product number on the pump, and only a hand-written product number on the box. I installed the replacement pump, and found that IT WAS ANOTHER HIGH-PRESSURE PUMP!!  What is wrong with those people????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2010 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/procomp-electronics/internet/procomp-electronics-lies-and-incompetence-internet-557601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content