X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Profit Clicking - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Robert — Reading Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Profit Clicking Internet United States of America

Profit Clicking before the above known as JBP/JSS Have been waiting 4 months for a payment around $500 and still have not received it. Internet

*Consumer Comment:

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This company remains as anonymous as possible.  No phone, no fax, no address.  Very Little.
The only other thing is that ProfitClicking has a parent company known as international Global Holdings Company.

Again, my complaint is having to wait for the $500 now four months late and if I will ever receive it.  Always getting lame reports from help desk that we are too busy.  My opinion, if that is indeed the truth, then send me absolute truth or get out of the business.  I will have to take this to the Federal Trade Commission and I understand they fired the head of the FTC (another criminal) and brought in a woman who is cleaning house and turning the FTC around or it is going to disappear like many agencies are now on the chopping block.  That's simple and I have no more to add.

Robert, Reading, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/profit-clicking/internet/profit-clicking-before-the-above-known-as-jbpjss-have-been-waiting-4-months-for-a-payment-1027952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Profit Clicking in transition

AUTHOR: Plexis - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Robert, believe I can understand your frustrations.  And while your answers may not have been forthcoming as you wished, sometimes patience is a virtue.  In this case the information I have received is that PC is in transition (it is called beta) because in order for the company to grow as is wanted replacement servers were needed.  Apparently the wrong servers were first shipped and had to be returned.  The new servers are now being put inplace and because of that the improvements they want are being implemented.  As I see it the new improvements are fulfilling promises they have made (Premium side).  While the Basic side still needs some "updating" I can honestly say I believe that they will start to work out the kincks there soon.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair