X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Profit Clicking - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: jagged — Brighton Alabama
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Joined this company in  Feb 2012 when it was called Just been Paid. After investing $1000 of my hard earned money, I watched my account grow and was able to withdraw most of my profits. Then all of a sudden, the owner of just been paid, said he was retiring and the company was being sold and renamed to Profit Clicking. Yeah old Fredrich Mann was retiring all right...............with everyones money! Ever since the takeover, it became harder and harder to withdraw your profits. This is some comments I posted back in the fall of 2012: "The old withdrawal system is a joke and the new one is even funnier! I've been waiting since Oct 30th for a lousy 216 bucks. All I get from support is, maybe you should cancel it and use the new "BUCKET SYSTEM".

I've been trying this new system for over 2 weeks and have never gotten to put a drop in it. Finally 4 days ago, a MIRACLE happened and the clouds opened and I was granted a deposit into the BUCKET IN THE SKY! Well the 48 hours went by, and now 100 hours have gone by, and there it sits along with my 216 bucks...........PENDING!!! Hope everyone else is having better luck, but by the looks of it, I don't think so. PM if you like, I'd like to hear your story and read this quick, before they take it down.

Since that time it has even gotten worse:

Profit Clicking is a bunch of LIARS CHEATERS AND STEALERS!!! As you can see. Can you imagine sitting here for hours, just waiting for a chance to get your own money?

Then after trying for days you finally get through (you thought), to the bucket and hopefully within 48 hours you will get your lousy 138 bucks ($150 max minus their 8% fee).

Unfortunately 2 days later, you get an e-mail from support telling you:

Greetings !

Your Payza withdrawal request for $138.00 was rejected by your Payment Processor. This usually occurs if you mistyped your account name or e-mail.  Your funds have been returned to your wallet, please verify your account information and re-submit your withdraw request.

BULLSH*T! My Payment processor never rejected anything, PC just never sent it! As you can see from that useless exercise, the Green Light system is BULLSH*T too!

Now they have brought Fredrick Mann back out of retirement (LMAO), to fix the system, so everything works for people and they can get their withdrawals through. What an f'n joke! It's been weeks now since this happened and the site is still under maintenance. Basic members like me, can't do anything with there account. I had refused to buy any more of their add packages until I could make a withdrawal, so my wallet balance had grown to $1295.00. The only thing that they have accomplished is to take my last 32 add packages and STEAL MY MONEY!! I now have 0 add packages and $12.95 in my wallet.

HAPPY RETIREMENT FREDRICH, may you rot in hell!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2013 06:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/profit-clicking/internet/profit-clicking-profit-clicking-just-cleaned-my-account-of-1295-internet-1057772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair