Complaint Review: QUALITY AUTO PARTS - Chicago 60642 Illinois

• QUALITY AUTO PARTS
    742 N. Ada street
    Chicago 60642, Illinois
    United States

QUALITY AUTO PARTS Took my $250, doubled the price, did not send my money back to my account. Chicago 60642 Illinois

I sent the $250. and waited 3 weeks. When the parts didn't arrive, I contaced them and they doubled the price. I sid fine, send me back my money. A month went by, I called them 3 times and they said they had sent the money to my Chase account. I went to Chase and checked again, the money never arrived. Chase went after them and they never did pay. I got a letter from Chase yesterday and talked with them today. They never sent the money back. I have receipts for everything. They got my money and had no intentions of sending the money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2018 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quality-auto-parts/chicago-60642-illinois-60642/quality-auto-parts-took-my-250-doubled-the-price-did-not-send-my-money-back-to-my-acco-1466955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content