X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tony — Winter Park United States
  • Quick Close Loans LLC Orlando, Florida United States

Quick Close Loans LLC Mike Robbins Everything I was told was just used to string me along Orlando Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I contacted Quick Close Loans to get a loan on property I was looking at buying.  I was asked some very basic questions and the next day Mr. Robbins claimed to have a loan approval letter for the requested amount.  This just sounded too good to be true and how do you get approved in 1 day??

Mr. Robbins wanted to bring into the picture a realestate agent, I think because she had some connection to the property I was buying.  After countless meetings and countless phone calls I was told that the investors were not going to honer the loan approval.  Again I think this had something to do with the realestate agent, as I have no real idea why she was brought into this deal.

During my last phone conversation with Mr. Robbins he told me the only reason he brought this realestate agent into the deal was so she could get a commission from the seller and Mr Robbins exact words were "and I was hoping to get sex from her".  I could not believe what I had heard.

Mr Robbins just seemed like a shady character, I don't think there every was a real loan approval letter, the entire process just didn't have a good professional feeling to it.  Mr. Robbins really needs to be more professional with his clients instead of sounding like some hill-billy red neck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2018 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quick-close-loans-llc/orlando-florida/quick-close-loans-llc-mike-robbins-everything-i-was-told-was-just-used-to-string-me-along-1452847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair