X  |  CLOSE

• Rescue Guy Appliances & HVAC
    602 General Joseph Martin Circle Unit 105
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    United States

Rescue Guy Appliances & HVAC Nabil Farriss The service provider was supposed to provide report to insurance company, but never did. He charged $100 and left me hanging without a dishwasher. Raleigh North Carolina

My dishwasher broke on 2/19/2018. I called TotalProtect (my home warranty company) and reported the issue. They subcontracted Rescue Guy Appliances & HVAC to come to my house on 2/21/2018 to troubleshoot and resolve the issue.

2/21/2018 Nabil Farriss from Rescue Guy Appliances & HVAC came to troubleshoot problem with my dishwasher. He was supposed to provide the report to the HomeWarranty company the same day.

I called TotalProtect a few days later and they said they never received the report. I called Nabil and he said the report had been submitted but he will check with his office again.

After calling him several times, his answer was the same that the report has been submitted to TotalProtect. I called TotalProtect several times and they escalated the ticket trying to get the report from the service provider (Rescue Guy Appliances & HVAC). Even today, 3/15/2018 when I called TotalProtect, they told me that they still don't have the report.

I have been out of the dishwasher for almost a month and when I called Nabil (of Rescue Guy Appliances & HVAC), there was no response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2018 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rescue-guy-appliances-hvac/raleigh-north-carolina-27606/rescue-guy-appliances-hvac-nabil-farriss-the-service-provider-was-supposed-to-provide-r-1434543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content