Complaint Review: Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum

USA
  • Phone: 888-402-9089
  • Web:
  • Category: Skin Care

Revitalize Age Defying Skin Serum Renew Cream 3 shipments from Nov to Jan was shipped not to my address Santa Ana California

Three shipments were mailed to my son at a different address (not my home address) via USPS first class. Contents of each box had a packing slip thanking me for my purchase and to call if I had any questions. Packing slip listed:

1. Revitalize Age Defying Serum - phone number 888-402-9089. It is stated on the product itself: Manufactured Exclusively For Revitalize,Sanra Ana, CA (same phone number).

2. Renew Rejuvenating Eye Cream - phone number 888-403-7786. It is stated on the product itself: Manufactured Exclusively For: Renew, Santa Ana, CA (same phone number)

I have not seen a charge for any of above three shipments or the one time trial shipping charge. [continued below]....

.....

I used a credit card for the shipping charge only.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2017 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/revitalize-age-defying-skin-serum/santa-ana-california/revitalize-age-defying-skin-serum-renew-cream-3-shipments-from-nov-to-jan-was-shipped-not-1353343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content