Complaint Review: Richardson Marketing Group - Columbus Ohio

• Richardson Marketing Group
    3260 W Henderson Rd Ste 020 Columbus, Ohio 43220
    Columbus, Ohio
    United States

Deryck Richardson CEO/ PRESIDENT of Richardson Marketing Group is a bloody thief!!! He was buying leads regularly of me, after gaining my trust he asked me to send the new orders while he was having some problems with the processing of payment. I sent him over the leads and kept doing it until the bill went upto $2523, when I asked him to clear my bills he stop responding and sent me a last message on the 10 of september, 2018 saying his wife's grand mother passed away and he will be paying the bills today. Since then i have been trying to contact his office, texting and calling on skype, hundreds of email but no response. He is a bloody thief, he's been hiding from me after stealing my money. PLEASE DONOT GET INVOLVED WITH HIM IN ANY KID OF BUSINESS. THIS COMPANY RICHARDSON MARKETING GROUP IS A BIG FRAUD!! I HAVE ALL THE PROOFS OF HIW COMMUNICATIONS WITH US!! STAY AWAY FROM DERYCK RICHARDSON AND HIS COMOANY!!! THESE GUYS ARE A BIG FRAUD!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2018 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/richardson-marketing-group/columbus-ohio-43220/richardson-marketing-group-deryck-richardson-deryck-richardson-has-not-paid-me-for-the-le-1464022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

3Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Deryck Richardson is a BIG Fraud and Scammer!

AUTHOR: Jack - (United States)

DERYCK RICHARDSON is a professional criminal as he is well aware of the tactics to betray and ripoff his clients/ vendors. He will pay you may be for a week or two and then will get you into post payment method after gaining your trust. Once your bills go high he will then come up with his stupid reasons of delaying the payment and then will vanish all of a sudden for weeks and months.

He runs his RMG business on this "RippOff" people model. He's very sneaky and has all his staff involved in this fake business. He needs to be taught a lesson once he goes behind the bars for ripping and betraying people! What a BIG DISGRACE!

PEOPLE LIKE HIM SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO RUN BUSINESSES! WARNING!! SCAMMER ALERT!! FRAUD!! DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH DERYCK RICHARDSON / RICHARDSON MARKETING GROUP. Please contact for proofs/ evidences.

#2 General Comment

RMG Group is a scamm !!

AUTHOR: Maher - (Pakistan)

Richardson Marketing group is involved in fraud activites , not only with lead generators but the Lisc agents as well. Many Insurance agents have reported RMG taking their money in advance and not delivering.
We have sent live calls as per his request and were not paid for 2500$$. Deryck's excuse was that he is having banking issues and moving money to a new account , which caused the delay for payments. and then he vanished, not responding to any of call centers/lead generator. That clearly shows that he never had any problems witht the calls, he was just gaining time so contact centers can deliver him as much calls as possible. He made from those calls till he was exposed in all of the industry, Period.

DERYCK RICHARDSON YOU CAN'T FOOL EVERYONE MATE!!!

AUTHOR: Omer - (Pakistan)

Stop giving lame excuses MR. DERYCK! You kept re-ordering as you said our leads were great which was true. Again, we have all the proofs and will put it up here if needed. You owe us money since August and since then you been hiding so you don't have to pay us the $2523. The data we provided was all opt-in and TCPA compliant. You cannot fool everyone! If you had any issues you wouldn't have come back and kept re-ordering. I called Deryck's office and his guy put the phone on hold to call Deryck and then disconnected, I called again and another guy picked up and said Deryck's been out of office he's in the hospital and won't come back for another couple of months. Richardson Marketing Group is a bunch of LIARS! Please do not get involved in any kind of business with DERYCK AND RMG! You will lose you money! At the end they will come up with typical excuses non tcpa compliam and opt in etc. It's just their cheap tactic to not pay the vendors!

Deryck, sent me a $1000 and his WU account had limit issues, same issue had had with paypal xoom and the he said will do moneygram on the 10th of september and will also send new order. Why would you send a $1000 plus new order if you had any issues, Does it makes any sense??? Why would you make lame excuses? Owes me $2523 !! Why not send a system generated dispo report if you weren't happy with the data and had issues! Very disappointed wirh their unprofessional attitude. No business values or ethics. I know other vendors he did the same to them asking them laters to forget your money and we will give you new orders even they been trying to contact Deryck but he's hiding as he owes $$$$$! You cannot run a business like this by looting small businesses and people! Richardson Marketing Group is a BIG fraud!! Please DONOT get involved in any kind of business with them. Contact me if you need proofs against RMG and Deryck! I have them all! We will provide you FREE leads from the same source those are OPT-IN & are TCPA compliant.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Leads

AUTHOR: Deryck - (United States)

This vendor provided leads that were not TCPA compliant.  In the Lead Business we have to be careful of  the leads that we purchase, and subsequently re-sell, as it can put the final buyer at risk of complaints and fines.  We stopped responding because there is no reason to negotiate.  We got data that had not opted in and was out of compliance.  Our customers suffered, we issued refunds, we fired the vendor, end of story.

The end client is who we care about as they are the ones that keep us alive as a business.  Since 2015 we have serviced over 2500 insurance agents.  The only complaint is one of a vendor that was supplying a product that was not compliant.  You don't get paid and you don't get attention from me when you provide leads that are not compliant.

FAKE COMMENTS FROM A FAKE COMPANY RICHARDSON MARKETING GROUP ARE THIEVES!!!!

AUTHOR: Omiz - (Pakistan)

Richardson Marketing Group is a big disgrace to the world of business! This guy DERYCK RICHARDSON did not have the courtesy to reply to my emails, calls and messages on skype but after I have shared the ripoff report URL they were quite quick to post! "Upset Vendor" yes I am because your theif boss owes me $2523 ! We delivered the files before the deadline but he is a professional thief! Cannot believe this RMG company stealing money of people! I have all the proofs and will post it here next if needed! Plus, we will be lodging a formal complaint to ohio police tomorrow!

Richardson Marketing Group Is An Amazing Company!

AUTHOR: The Life Rookie - (United States)

I have been doing business with Deryck for years. He has been the most transparent lead guy I have ever worked with and gave me the best leads for the dollar. I highly recommend this company and can not stand to see an upset vendor make false allegations to such a wonderful business.