Complaint Review: Safelite Auto Glass - Kalamazoo Michigan

• Safelite Auto Glass
    3417 S Westnedge Ave
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    USA

Safelite Auto Glass Refused to Install Window and took images inside my home without permission Kalamazoo Michigan

The technician called me to meet him at my home, so I left work.He showed up and said he couldn't replace the window because of a couple of small rust spots.

I live in Michigan and that is common. The company and tech never asked me about this before wasting my time, and never gave me any other options. The technician proceeded to take images inside my garage without my permission. Totally bad service.

He argued with me the entire time.

I have spent the last week setting this appointment up, and they have spammed my phone and email with appointment reminders and sale advertisements with no policies about why they wouldn't replace the window.Terrible service by the technician and the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2016 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safelite-auto-glass/kalamazoo-michigan-49008/safelite-auto-glass-refused-to-install-window-and-took-images-inside-my-home-without-perm-1328166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content