Complaint Review: Safety Restore - Internet
SAFETY RESTORE INC FALSE & FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES WESTFIELD Internet
*Author of original report: Company Claims they are Compliant
*Author of original report: Customers, Look at this SIMPLE GOVERMENT PAMPHLET
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Re: Competitor
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
There are THREE LEVELS of Federal Regulations that this company does NOT adhere to...furthermore they are petty complainers who instead of doing what is RIGHT they instead complain against people and companies they don't even know who do OBEY FEDERAL LAWS.
Here are the Three Federal laws which when complied with cost the company around $40,000 and about 3-6 months to accomplish:
- Federal Regulations dictate that those who repair or rebuild seat belts MUST be licensed with the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives before they can even house the explosives used to repair seat belts.
- Federal Law then requires that the Licensed Company has their business location certified as a place of business that can legally house and hold explosives. The CERTIFIED SAFE FOR EXPLOSIVES COSTS >$3,000.
- Federal Law states that the business must have a Certified Explosives Expert to perform an explosives test on each of the SPECIFIC TYPES OF SEAT BELTS...and then it is legal for that company to do business as a seat belt repair company.
When these three Federal Laws are complied with, then and only then can the company begin to advertise, and sell services as a seat belt repair service. Then the company must abide by all SHIPPING LAWS...
- A Certified Seat Belt Repair Company must then follow all Dept of Transportation laws contained in CFR 49 which state that the company must be certified by the Three Federal Laws.
- A Certified Seat Belt Repair Company must then have a Federally Certified HAZMAT response insurance company
- A Certified Seat Belt Repair Company must properly label each item
- A Certified Seat Belt Repair Company CANNOT use any of the following Postal Carriers:
Here are the links to ACTUAL FEDERAL REGULATIONS:
SEE USPS REGULATION FOR CLASS 9 HAZMAT MAIL (SHIPPING ILLEGAL)
SEE DOT REGULATION FOR SHIPPING HAZARDOUS EXPLOSIVES (SHIPPING ILLEGAL)
SEE FEDEX REGULATION FOR SHIPPING SEAT BELTS:
SEE UPS REGULATION FOR SHIPPING SEAT BELTS (SHIPPING ILLEGAL)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safety-restore/internet/safety-restore-inc-false-fraudulent-business-practices-westfield-internet-1134712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.