X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sage Telecom - Allen Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kirbyville Texas
  • Sage Telecom 805 Central Expressway S Suite 100 Allen, Texas U.S.A.

Sage Telecom High Usage Charges Allen Texas

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I switched to Sage Telecome to save money on my phone bill.

I have two phone lines, one dedicated to internet use only, of which I informed Sage upon switching to them. I chose the unlimited long distance package for my main phone line.

What a surprise when I received my first bill from them, $30.00 plus taxes extra, for "high usage charges". My internet use (which is dialed to a local number) put me into their claimed high usage category, of which I was never informed about upon switching to them.

I quickly disputed these charges and did not pay them. I received a reply back that if these charges were not paid, they would disconnect my service.

Sage customers may pay for "unlimited use", yet they are charged for anything over what Sage consider "normal" usage.

Phone service may look less from this company, but be lery of "hidden" charges which drive your phone bill sky high.

Luckily my former phone company (nor any others that I am aware of), does not charge such fees. I've just switched back! Lesson learned and good riddance to the nightmare of Sage Telecom!

Shari
Kirbyville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2008 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sage-telecom/allen-texas-75013/sage-telecom-high-usage-charges-allen-texas-297341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair