Complaint Review: Sanchez Movers - Chicago Illinois

• Sanchez Movers
    6100 N. WINTHROP
    Chicago, Illinois
    United States

Sanchez Movers Mover was an 1.5 hours late, put all my stuff on the ground before they moved it into a rented truck!!! Chicago Illinois

See report Report #694640. This guy did the same thing to me. This is a father with his family! A daughter and son. I specifically asked for 3 men and got a family! This is how the father operates. He says yes to everything like he is in agreement then does what he wants. Showed up an hour and half late which threw off my entire schedule. Then moved all of my stuff to ground before putting it into the truck - which took longer by the way so they chareged me more. The son seemed to be out of it - didn't know what or how to move and did not know how to handle my stuff. I was pissed but stuck with them.

Then since they took so long to show up, it was freezing by the time they got to the storage facility. I told them to pack the big stuff in the back along with blue bags. I took some personal items that I wanted in the front as well. He packed everything in the back! I literally had to hire another person to help me rearrange my storage unit. The worst movers I have ever used!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2018 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sanchez-movers/chicago-illinois-60660/sanchez-movers-mover-was-an-15-hours-late-put-all-my-stuff-on-the-ground-before-they-mov-1424239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content