X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Sbarro - Watertown New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Watertown New York
  • Sbarro 1300 Arsenal St.; Salmon Run Mall Loop Watertown, New York U.S.A.

Sbarro is and unpleasent, unfriendly, unprofessional, and very demanding place to work Watertown New York

*Consumer Comment: Seems obvious to me too

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I used to work for sbarro company. I worked for them for about seven and a half years and got fired for something petty. The reasons I was given was that I did my resume on the computer at work and that was a violation of store policy; a policy I had no idea about. Another reason is that the general manager of the store said that she could no longer trust me for personal reasons. She could not trust me because I was not there to support her in her time of emotional need.

First of all she took off a week and a half at christmas, none the less the week of christmas, leaving me as the only manager to run the place. Then says she can't trust me because I didn't support her emotionally when she left her husband for our truck driver that she was already screwing before she left her husband. I can't support something I don't think is right. She is a very unprofessional boss and very unorganized. I completly organized and threw away alot of paper work that was at least ten years old that she would have never done herself. I would never recommand working for this company to my worst enemy, even at another location.

Upset
Watertown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2009 08:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sbarro/watertown-new-york-13601/sbarro-is-and-unpleasent-unfriendly-unprofessional-and-very-demanding-place-to-work-wat-455196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Seems obvious to me too

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 27, 2009
You got fired for looking for another job and using the current employer's computer to help you do it.

I would have fired you too.

Enlighten me here

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, May 26, 2009
PLEASE tell me how this constitutes a rip-off.

Even if your managed did everything you alledge, it was still YOU who made out a resume' on the company computer. And you have the audacity to say in effect that you were never told of this policy? Are you that ignorant? I'm thinking of the Seinfeld episode where George made it with the cleaning woman on the desk. "Was that wrong?" he asked.

"Let's see...I think I'll make my new resume' on the store computer...I don't think they'll know I'm seeking other employment just because of that!"

How you survived 7 years there is beyond me, but not because of them.

Because of you.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair