Complaint Review: Sell My Time Share Now - Orlando FL
Sell My Time Share Now SellMyTimeshareNow.com SMTN.com Time Share Closing Services, LLC Time Share Brokers Services Fraud since day one, and still more FRAUD Orlando FL
1. 1/25/2016 Start of Fraud, http://www.sellmytimesharenow.com/timeshares/index/content/details/AdNumber/2072657/sale/ Alex Vera | Senior Account Executive | Sellmytimesharenow.com | Tel. (855) 587-6149 Ext.6039 | Fax (407) 403-6277
Wrote: Hello Mr. Marquez,
It was a pleasure speaking with regarding your interest in selling your timeshare property. Please review some of our company highlights, credentials and client testimonials:
SellMyTimeshareNow.com has been globally recognized by the following reputable sources:
SellMyTimeshareNow.com’s PROVEN STATISTICS:
Important Sites Related to SellMyTimeshareNow.com:
· Corporate Website
· Timeshare Resale Marketplace
· Timeshare Rental Marketplace
· Title Company
· Finance Partner
Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns, thank you. We look forward to working with you in regards to getting your timeshare property marketed and sold.
2. 1/29/2016, After ectensive search I signed a Contract with
Dear Pablo Marquez,
Welcome to Sell My Timeshare NOW!
Thank you for choosing SellMyTimeshareNOW, LLC, the global leader in connecting timeshare buyers, sellers, and renters online. SellMyTimeshareNOW is a highly successful timeshare marketing company built on integrity and professionalism. We realize you have many choices when it comes to advertising your timeshare and very much appreciate your business. We have attached a copy of your corresponding Timeshare Worksheet and Subscription Agreement for your records. Please be sure to keep this email, as this is your receipt.
You will receive an email confirming completion of your advertisement within 2-4 business days. Please make sure Sell My Timeshare NOW
has been added to your contact list to ensure you receive all email correspondence from us.
For any questions regarding your advertisement, please contact Customer Care at 1-(877)-815-4227 x 2221 or email email@example.com. They are available to assist you Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST.
The Customer Care Department
P.S. Please call us if you are contacted by a buyer, renter or broker as part of our services is to provide some insight on how to verify the validity of a purchase and/or rental offer.
Your advertisement subscription with Smtn has been received. Our agents will NEVER ask you for additional monies via Wire Transfer, Green Dot Moneypak ®, Western Union ®, refillable cards, or other untraceable payment methods. If you receive any such request, please contact us immediately. Thank you.
Alex, Thank you for your assistance yesterday, My wife and I would like to proceed with this and have the following ideas for your advise. Sell - Perennial Vacation Club for $7000 Upgrade - Blue Green for a Disney Resort for around $10,000. Please let me know your response we will get the contract signed for the Perennial Vacation Club on Friday. Respond or call me at 954-294-4984. Regards, Pablo
4. 6/1/2018, Sent in 1st Complaint. Alex, Please review this email, its been 6months and no-one has called to sell this Timeshare? We have been pro-active reducing the price, but that has meant we are losing money with you. It says a lot of what you said, what you promised and your companies true sales abilities. I will have to seek elsewhere to sell this property if nothing is done shortly to include letting others know of my experience. Regards, Pablo
4. 4/17/2017 Alex no longer there. To:Jacob Treadwell Cc:firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com Bcc:firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com Dear Jacob, It has been more than a year and this Timeshare has not sold under your supervision. We ask that you let us know why even having reducing the price? We were told it would sell rapidly by your Representative and then told market is a little slow. Let me remind you as a Senior citizen this could be understood as, "promising false statements" to Seniors. Please see if there is anyway we can resolve this amicably. Regards, Pablo Same day ResponseDear Pablo,
Per your request, the asking price on your unit has been reduced from $6000.00 to $5000.00. Please allow 1 – 3 hours for the change to take effect. Best Regards,Jacob Treadwell | Customer Care Specialist | SellMyTimeshareNOW LLC | Toll Free: 877.815.4227 | Fax: 603.516.0757
5. 6/2018 Sell My Time Share releases a continued fraud with Time Share Luxry to TAKE for FREE my Timeshare. To:firstname.lastname@example.org Bcc:email@example.com Hello Brittany, We were told of your interest in our Timeshare Resort being sold by SellMyTimeshareNow. Please contact me at your convinience at 954-294-4984. Our Perennial Vacation Club, was offered at $8,000 and we have lowered it since. Hope to hear from you soon. Pab 5. I guess their $1800.00 fee meant "WE WANT YOUR RESORT TIMESHARE FOR FREE" !
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2019 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sell-my-time-share-now/orlando-fl-32819/sell-my-time-share-now-sellmytimesharenowcomsmtncomtime-share-closing-services-llct-1474676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.