Complaint Review: Serhat Akbas - Costa Mesa California

• Reported By: Jeff — Encinitas Ca United States
  • Serhat Akbas

Costa Mesa, California
    United States

Serhat Akbas Paid $5k to fix vintage Jag. Sold my parts & replaced with broken junk. Non-stop lies. Pro Conman & Predator mechanic Costa Mesa California

There aren't words to describe or define Serhat Akbas, self proclaimed "Master Mechanic" and European Car Specialist . If you trust him, you will lose. If you think he did a good job, you just haven't figured out the truth. He will use a fake a speech impediment, claim cancer and even cry on command. Not just a con or thief, he's a predator who uses your kind nature and trust as a tool to rip you off and steal everything he can.
He's been arrested in Texas for these SAME things.
I've been a Mech Eng. for 20+ years, I stayed on top of my 74 Jag repair, checked in dayly and evem evenings (& caught him & wife smoking coke)....and STILL got taken for $5000. WHILE I WAS WATCHING an paying full attention. He is a MASTER CONman. I had to fight to get my car released because Serhat KNEW he had done nothing but steal my parts and replace them with broken ones. I have serial numbers, pics and solid evidence of this. [continued below]....

..... I won my BAR case against him on 7 counts but that did nothing to help me. He moved before I could take him to court.
In Texas, he cheated, ripped off and lied to those who trusted him until he got arrested and even physically beaten by angry customers...then left for CA.

I have proof & evidence for everything I've written here and will glady furnish any documentation needed to support my claim.

I will help anyone in anyway I can...to stop Serhat Akbas from hurting innocent people. The public NEEDS to be protected from this man who has managed to evade legal prosecution here in CA. He is among the worst of the predatory mechanics and sinister scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2018 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/serhat-akbas/costa-mesa-california/serhat-akbas-paid-5k-to-fix-vintage-jag-sold-my-parts-replaced-with-broken-junk-non-1464186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content