Complaint Review: Service Evaluation Concepts - Marietta GA
- Service Evaluation Concepts 938 Burnt Hickory Circle, NW Marietta, GA United States
- Phone: 857-240-5967
- Category: Secret shopper
Service Evaluation Concepts Richard Taylor Bank of Hope Letter and Cashiers Check to begin an Assignment Marietta GA
A poorly copied letter arrived with a Check from Bank of Hope for $1,980 requesting I do an "Assignment" within 72 hours. There are 4 steps to said assignment:
1. Sent a text to 857-240-5967 AND 952-423-0232 using the term: "ASSIGNMENT RECEIVED"
2. Deposit the check then sent a deposit receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the term: "FUNDS DEPOSITED", At this point "they" will release the funds from the bank to begin the assignment. They will provide a list of items to shop for at Wal-Mart. You must send a Deposit Receipt copy via email to the email address (This will provide them your bank account information... !!!!!)
3. Check the account balance to ensure funds are available and notify them using the term: "FUNDS AVAILABLE TO USE"
4. Provide a report of the experiences at Wal-Mart.
The letter is written in a manner that is "User Friendly". The letter explains step by step the "Assignment" and the wording used is convincing in that it will seem genuine. It is NOT. Step 2 was the giveaway in that this assignment is fraudulent. The address provided is a Condo that is not presently for sale, not a business address. However, the letter itself is not on Letterhead Paper and is a very poor copy of instructions. This entire venture is a scam and we're grateful our son had the intelligence to ask us first if something like this was genuine before trying to deposit the check.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2018 09:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/service-evaluation-concepts/marietta-ga-30064/service-evaluation-concepts-richard-taylorbank-of-hope-letter-and-cashiers-check-to-begi-1451929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.