X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Service One Home Warranties - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Scottsdale Arizona
  • Service One Home Warranties 9417 N. 11th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Service One Home Warranties ripoff refuses to fix plumbing which is part of my home warranty Phoenix Arizona

In November 2006, had a plumbing problem. Servie One sent a plumber out, who temporarily fixed the problem but specifically stated that the fix was temporary and that the warranty company needs to come in and replace plumbing.

Service One fought me over this an told me that the plumber told them that I had cast iron plumbing and that wasn't covered under the warranty.

Finally was able to pull my home inpsection report and I have copper piping. Called Service One to tell them this and now they are telling me that copper plumbing wouldn't cause the situation that happened in November. Well, they are the ones who sent out the plumber who didn't know what he was doing. Service One is now telling me that it's been too long since my first call and I now have to wait until the plumbing problem happens again for them to send yet another plumber out.

This is my 3rd year w/Service One, my first real problem, and this is how I am being treated. In addition to what they have put me through, each employee I have spoken to has been the rudest people to deal with. All I want is what I pay monthly for. This problem is SUPPOSED to be covered under way home warranty but Service One does not want to pay.

Kathleen
Scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/service-one-home-warranties/phoenix-arizona-85021/service-one-home-warranties-ripoff-refuses-to-fix-plumbing-which-is-part-of-my-home-warran-227630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content