X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Shannon Thomas O'Donnell - West Covina California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Alta Loma California
  • Shannon Thomas O'Donnell 1306 Maplegrove St. West Covina, California U.S.A.

Shannon Thomas O'Donnell Ripoff TRIED TO TRICK ME INTO FREEING HIM FROM HIS CHILD SUPPORT OBLIGATIONS FOR MY SON West Covina California

Knowing his son Daniel (age 7) and I were struggling living on my unemployment, renting rooms while I went through school this past year...Shannon refused even to listen to what his son was going through and came up with a shoddy plan to get me to sign off the child support by pretending he wanted to marry me. As always he resides with his parents. He is a FATHER and needs to GROW UP and take RESPOSIBILITY !!! I'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND HIS PARENTS!!!

SHANNON O'DONNELL is 39, and has never supported my son or to the best of my knowledge, his daughter either. He now has visitation rights and claims he is too disabled to work yet has been recieving grants to go through school to be a counslor. Someone who wants to council others ought to put their own life in order first. He goes to church and has always boasted that he loves his children. His shoddy plan failed of course...It's time he proved his love. Words mean nothing, supporting a child means alot!!! Currently he owes me $22,505.72 for the support of our son, Daniel.

Karin
Alta Loma, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/shannon-thomas-odonnell/west-covina-california/shannon-thomas-odonnell-ripoff-tried-to-trick-me-into-freeing-him-from-his-child-support-227837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content