X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: angra do heroismo Other
  • Skype Internet Portugal

Skype ripped me off!!!! Angra Do Heroismo Portugal Internet

I purchased Skype credit on October 10th 2008 through a bank transfer and as of this date which is November 8th I still have not reiceived this credit on my Skype account. I have tried to reach Skype 5 times over this matter and have not received any response at all to get it resolved.

I may have only lost 10 euros over this deal but I'm sure there are others that have lost a lot more and this company needs to be stopped once and for all. They shouldnt make promises they cant deliver. What is this world coming to if we do let them get away with ripping everyone off???

Sheryl
angra do heroismo
Portugal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/skype/internet/skype-ripped-me-off-angra-do-heroismo-portugal-internet-389287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair