Complaint Review: Stephen Pierce International - McKinney Texas
Stephen Pierce International Stephen Pierce Ripoff, Scam, Deceptive Practices, Beware Con Artist McKinney, Texas
*Consumer Comment: Stephen Pierce
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Complete outline and development of our product content with Stephen Pierce (work with Stephen Pierce at his home all day to develop our strategy, foundation and direction of the product);
- Stephen Pierce to coach, engineer and produce our studio recording of our product;
- Completed product delivered on high-quality CDs for digital delivery;
- Fulfillment house setup and ready for hands-free delivery of our product to anywhere in the world;
- Our product in Amazon 100% ready to purchase;
- A completed eBay store with our product available for pre-sale;
- Our product mailed to Stephen Pierce's list of over 300,000;
- An affiliate program mailed to Stephen Pierce's list of over 5,000 affiliates;
- Private marketing consultation with Stephen Pierce on how to produce 6 and 7 figures in sales from our product;
- MySpace marketing (design, marketing, etc.);
- Product funnel - set up our product, membership site for residual income and our high-end product;
- Strategy session with Stephen Pierce;
- Speaking engagements to promote product guaranteed to bring in $100,000.
What we got instead was that we personally worked ALONE on creating our product for which:
- Stephen Pierce never looked at despite repeated requests;
- Stephen Pierce never endorsed as promised;
- Stephen Pierce never sent to his list as promised;
- Stephen Pierce never sat down with us one-on-one (instead was supposedly being interviewed for Shark Tank so left after we arrived at his home after only sitting with us for 5 (FIVE) minutes--we've learned that Shark Tank producers did their homework and learned he was a con man long before we did!)--instead we were given an assistant who in reality was a clothing designer (not even a web designer) and had no clue what she was doing and was given to us as our only point of contactwe could not ever speak with Stephen Pierce even once in two years.
We have tried patiently for over two years now to work with Stephen Pierce International and Stephen Pierce who kept promising his input and even as late as February 21, 2011, Stephen Pierce had again promised to send out our website link to his list and he has not done anything. No doubt he only did that to delay us again about asking for a refund!
We have asked for a refund repeatedly and the turnover of employees over the past six months is unbelievable and frustrating--not to mention that our requests for a refund kept getting lost during the incessant employee turnover.
Now the tactic is to eliminate the customer service contact with Stephen Pierce International and insist we talk to his attorney. When we spoke to his attorney, the attorney started saying that we were spreading rumors about Stephen Pierce that some woman moved into his house and accusing a friend of ours that said our friend told Stephen Pierce this.
First we asked what that had to do with our refund--what are we in 2nd grade?--but the fact that it was all false blew us away as to why an attorney would be asking 2nd grade petty gossip questions. We contacted our friend and he also said he never said anything like that and he contacted that attorney to stop the rumors.
The attorney agreed that we never said it but keeps stalling with our refund. It's all a game and tactics to keep customers apart from their money without ever delivering services. It's all a con game to Stephen Pierce!
We're going to hire our own attorney and suggest anyone else who has trouble with Stephen Pierce and Stephen Pierce International do the same!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2011 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/stephen-pierce-international/mckinney-texas-75070-3522/stephen-pierce-international-stephen-pierce-ripoff-scam-deceptive-practices-beware-con-736983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.